Keep Me Posted (KMP) is a creative finishing house specializing in episodic television, trailers/promos and commercial finishing. This includes conform, color grading, compositing, effects, title design and graphics, audio mixing, and HD mastering.
KMP provides powerful on-set color workflows that follow through the finishing process with total accuracy, allowing DP's and Directors to control the look and feel of the show.
Dailies systems can be deployed within the productions own editorial environment, increasing turnaround time and creative control while decreasing cost. Experienced colorists at KMP utilize this technology to enhance communication without having to second guess creative intent during final color.
In addition to dailies systems, KMP furnishes customized editorial environments and production office space, providing a true end-to-end television post experience.
Nonlinear Finishing & Color
- Nucoda Film Master
- Autodesk Smoke 2K
- IQ Pablo 2K/4K/Stereoscopic 3D
- Avid Symphony DX
- Editorial Conform
- Color Grading & Compositing
- Main & End Titles
- Maya Motion Graphics
- Cinema 4D
- Adobe CS Production Premium
- 5 Digidesign Pro Tools Expanded HD4 Systems
- 5.1 Surround Sound & Stereo Mixing
- Sound Effects Library
- Pitch Correction
- Dolby-E Encoding & Decoding
- Dolby AC-3 Decoding
- Dolby Pro Logic & Pro Logic II Encoding & Decoding
- Broadcast Level Consistency, TASA Level
- ISDN Services/Telos Xstream
- Voice Over Booths
- Pro Tools Timeline Video
File Based Workflows
- FotoKem's nextLAB Mobile Dailies
- Worldwide File Delivery via FotoKem's globalDATA® Network
- The Switch (HD SDI)
4111 W. Alameda Ave, 2nd Floor
Burbank, CA 91505